Stupid teenage girl in a giant black SUV almost ran over me in the crosswalk today. I had a "Walk" signal, and she was turning left from the oncoming direction. I saw her as I waited for the signal to turn my way, but then I took my eyes off her and focused on where I was going. My mistake. Next thing I knew, I was staring at the grill of that SUV as its driver, the stupid teenage girl, jerked the wheel to the side to avoid hitting me. The guy in the car behind her yelled something about being a witness had she mown me down. Yikes.
I'm disturbed by how close I came to being run over. I consider myself a pretty careful person. I guess this was a good lesson for me. Hopefully, that girl will be more careful, too.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment