Today's ride felt good. I think I'm already starting to build more endurance. My sense of direction has not improved, as demonstrated by my going in a circle this morning in the western part of the park. I thought I'd try taking the bike path instead of the road, and I ended up at the intersection I'd passed five minutes earlier. Escaping that wormhole was not difficult, and I was soon on my merry way.
The ride home was a bit tougher because of the afternoon headwind. I managed to stay on my bike a bit farther up the big Alamo Square hill... almost to Steiner. Runners, walkers, and bikers crowded the paths, enjoying the sunshine. I dread the winter when it will be dark when I leave work.
Drivers behaved well today, except for the stupid black Hummer that passed within a foot of me. Big car, small brain and who knows what else.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment