This isn't my first blog. My first blog still exists, but it is woefully neglected. I guess I've abandoned it. I feel kind of guilty about that, but I have to admit that getting a fresh start feels good. One of the reasons that my first blog failed (or I failed my first blog) is because I couldn't answer the privacy question: how much do I want reveal about myself, my views? Even now, I don't think I have the definitive answer to this question, but I feel more confident about being able to express my ideas in a public medium while maintaining my privacy.
Some of you may be wondering, if maintaining privacy is so important, then why blog? That's a good question. I guess I have things I want to say, and I want an opportunity to be heard. It will take a while for me to develop my voice, and I may be the only one who ends up reading what I write. If that's what happens, then so be it. If nothing else, developing the practice of writing will be good for me.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment