Monday, February 27, 2006

strange dream

I dreamt last night that I lost strength in my legs. I had control over them, but they wouldn't support my weight. I was playing field hockey. For some reason, just before each game I had to rinse off in the shower. Then, as I waited to run onto the field with my team, my legs began to get weak. I finished the game last night, but I had to be helped off the field by my teammates. My legs were buckling any time I tried to stand up.

I've had this dream many times before. It doesn't feel like a nightmare, although my paranoid side wonders if it's a premonition of some kind. I do not seem to be very alarmed in my dreams -- just annoyed. Usually, I am asking someone to help me up a flight of stairs and explaining that my legs had just given out on me. Weird.

No comments: