Wednesday, February 01, 2006

bad jane

Yikes. I have been delinquent in my blogging duties. The first month of 2006 is a blur. I wish that I could report that this is because I was having too much fun for my own good, but alas, my life is not that exciting. But, I am happy to announce that I am emerging from a haze that has enveloped my life for over a year. Many thanks to all my friends who put up with me.

In the next weeks, I will try to organize my thoughts into coherent posts. I feel like I have a lot to say, but it will take me some time to put my ideas into any sort of readable form. I appreciate your patience.

1 comment:

Maya said...

I think that haze must be going around! I wonder, is there such as thing as good karaoke? Clearly not when it is occurring next door, but I am guessing not even when it is taking place in an establishment advertising the activity. The reception room of the Chinese Embassy in Rwanda has a karaoke set-up…hilarious. If I ever become an Ambassador, maybe I’ll get a bucking bronco for the waiting room.