I just replaced the battery in my iPAQ. Yikes! If I hadn't found instructions on the Web, I would have been screwed. How did people get information before the Internet? I don't think going to my neighborhood library would have helped.
Even with instructions, the replacement process was nerve-wracking. I was afraid that I was going to break something. Right now, my PDA is charging. I guess I won't know until morning whether it's okay or not.
I think I used to be a better tinkerer when I was a kid. I remember breaking many watches. One was a Wile E. Coyote watch with a green, (p)leather band. Wile E. Coyote's arms were the hour- and minute- hands. I wish I still had that one, as well as my Hello Kitty watch. Sometime between childhood and now, I became less tolerant of risk and failure. I've written about this before, but I think that it's a theme that I will have to revisit in more depth.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment