I was terrorized by a mosquito at 3am last night. I awoke to a buzzing in my ear and a burning sensation in my bottom lip. The bastard had bitten me in the lip and was circling for more! I feel so helpless when I'm trying to sleep and there's a mosquito in the room. I turned my light on, hoping to spot and kill the sucker. No such luck. I turned the light off and tried to go back to sleep. Two more hours, two more flyby's. Meanwhile, my bottom lip swelled to twice its normal size.
By morning, the swelling had gone down a little, but I still felt like Bubba from "Forrest Gump". I am happy to report, however, that just before I left the house to go see "Harry Potter," I spotted the mosquito on my wardrobe box and killed it. The bright red blood that was left on the box and my hand was undoubtedly mine. Jerk.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment